Wednesday, 22 July 2009

BACK!

It has been well over a month since my last post. So much has happened. Although i have been reading my blog reader religiously, I just haven't felt like posting! I have decided that from now on, i am not going to think as much, and just post instead.

Highlights of what has happened:
  • The band finished the tour and officially released our album! This incurred rave reviews from some amazing magazines! We also played one of top UK festivals this weekend for Radio One DJ Huw Stephens.. AND IT WAS AWESOME!(an entire post on this later)
  • I have been knitting and sewing like crazy. Cushions, birthday presents.. etc. (note also the gorgeous 40s scarf i picked up on tour travels below). I even reworked a vintage dress that i wore for aforementioned festival!

knitting on tour

  • My lovely friend Karin from London came to stay for a weekend, and i found out that she also has a blog! You may need to learn Swedish, or just look at the pretty pictures. We had such a fun weekend of shopping, walking and drinking around Norwich!

Karin!


  • My gorgeous man had his 30th Birthday this weekend also! We had a gorgeous party round his mama's house, and i bought him some old spice!
Lees birthday fun


  • I passed my year at Uni! One left to go... who knows what i will be doing this time next year.
I have many fun things planned to share with you all very soon!
Hope you are well!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment