Wednesday, 2 September 2009

BRODY

BRODY DALLE

My band mates went to Reading festival this weekend and got to meet Brody Dalle (of Distillers and more recently Spinerrette fame... plus she is married to the dreamboat that is Josh Homme).
Brody has probably been my idol since my pre-teen years.. she is a large part of the reason that i started to sing in bands. My hombres picked up an autograph for me.. (and managed to get their mugs in NME at the same time!)
It has got to be the best thing next to meeting her.

Who is your idol?
xx

6 comments:

  1. That's great for you!!!Well, I admire many famous people but my inspiration is my mam!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic they got her autograph for you! :) I'm not sure I have one idol; a lot of my blogging friends are some of my biggest style and lifestyle idols! ;) I think that as far as a "celebrity" goes, meeting Dita von Teese would be awesome. I'm always hoping she'll write another book and go on tour again... ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool :)

    Kate Moss is my idol (cliche, I know). I can't help it... I just love her fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you SO much for your comment! :)

    I've never really had an idol, but I'll say Hawkeye Pierce, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMFG! Brody is one of my idols and my musical inspirations! Also, Shirley Manson and Gwen Stefani...I would like to meet them some time, it will be a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! You're so lucky! Brody Dalle is my one and only idol. I just love her so much, she's amazing. If I got an autograph from her I'd pee myself lol

    ReplyDelete