Thursday, 3 September 2009

THREE THINGS

Ok, Three things:

ONE


I cannot stop thinking about how much i want these two items:

i want i want.


TWO


I ate the greenest mushy peas the other night with ketchup, and having been craving more ever since

mushy peas


THREE


The Brownies video for our up and coming single 'Dance Romance' has finally been unleashed into the inter-web.





Upon reflection, i much prefer my hair darker.

Is there anything you can't stop thinking about at the moment?

LOVE
xxx


P.s. Thank you so much to everyone who has left me comments. I love interaction!






7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that shirt and the shoes! Oh my! I want them for myself! Soooooo cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This short boots will be so in fashion this season!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely!

    1. Both of those are lush
    2. Your taste in food is not so lush...
    3. Wow, your video is awesome! You have an incredible voice. You've now got a new fan!
    4. I can't stop thinking about Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall. Don't judge me.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't stop thinking about how much I want the work day to be over so it can finally be the weekend! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all four points!
    I happen to adore mushy pees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i know exactly how you feel, sometimes i literally fall in love with something an i cant stop thinking about it!
    :D
    im glad you posted this.
    is your name dusky? because that would make me love you more!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love the ankle boots! Seriously awesome!

    Mushy peas--yum! That's one of my all-time autumn favorites. I need to make some, I think. Although I could be monumentally lazy and just pick up a can of the imported British stuff I spotted at the grocery store on base... haha!

    The music video was so cool! :D

    I'm currently obsessing over a pair of shoes I saw at Anthropologie (unfortunately they're not on the site anymore!). They are brown leather with gorgeous ruffles on the upper. I love the mix of the tough leather and the girly details... I'm dreaming!

    ReplyDelete