Saturday, 21 November 2009

OUTFIT + MOUSTACHE

wear me
SHOES - OFFICE, TSHIRT - TOPSHOP, TROUSERS - UNKNOWN, CARDIGAN - H&M, NECKLACES (if you can see them) - UNKNOWN.

This is what i wore yesterday.
Taken 5 minutes after i was supposed to be at uni, on my dada's swish SLR. (I want one so much now!)

I hate taking these sorts of photos, the generic:

"Oh, what's that on the floor?"
and
"Is someone calling me from the other room?"

expressions are all i can muster without cringing myself to death..

If i could draw, i would totally do a Gemma Correll and post on her amaze flickr group.

moustache
COAT - NEXT (I think), KILLER MOUSTACHE - GOOD GENES.

The coat was a birthday present from my sister.

I might start a collection of coats..
and become the ultimate coat lady of many colours (with lots of bags and cats).

Like Joseph but sexier with multiple coats and less musical.

In cold weather (which is 90% of the year in my world) i never take my coat off anyway.. so it makes sense?

Does anyone have any ideas to kick start my plan?


LOVE
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the bright yellow color of your jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yellow coat is fantastic! I am crazy about winter fashion. I love layers and there are so many coats now that have such amazing details and colors. I am a sucker for a coat with ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE COAT!!! You must have a really fantastic sister. I bet she's hot too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit & coat!
    You are such a beaut, I demand more outfit pictures!
    xx

    ReplyDelete