Monday, 11 January 2010

OUTfit

I'm not a natural outfit poster (if there is such a thing). But i got all inspired when i found this t-shirt at the bottom of my drawer today, that i bought when i lived in London, and totally forgot i possessed.

Anyway, I went on a dinner date with my Mr this evening to Wagamamas.
I had the gorgeous sweet potato in breadcrumbs with sticky rice and curry sauce. Cream!
I really could eat the whole thing again right now. It was gorge.

And this is what i wore, whilst fumbling with chopsticks and chowing down.

i like cats


What did you wear today?
Link me!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

xxx

P.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLEY!!!

6 comments:

  1. Have you changed your hair colour?

    Also: I don't really like cats that much, but I like this tee! :)

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY happy birthday me :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just realized that the word "outfit" had the word "out" in it, as in, what is fitted to you out-of-doors.

    sweet potatoes and curry, mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my giddy aunt that t-shirt is AMAZING!
    You look totally gorgeous, you should definitely post outfits more often!
    I've never been to Wagamamas but I have a takeaway menu for it in my flat for some reason and it looks scrummy. I should drop some hints for my mister to take me on a date there :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable photos, adorable bag, adorable tee! The only thing more delicious is the sound of that food! Yum!

    ReplyDelete