Thursday, 18 February 2010

SWAMPED: Fever Fever

This is just a quicky. The good kind of quicky that leaves you wanting more, not the bad kind that happens by accident.

I have a shitting ton of Uni work and god knows what else dominating my time over the next couple of days, so i thought i would leave you with a little musical inspiration.

Fever Fever are one of my favourite bands around.


I shan't waste any space describing just how great their new tracks are, you should just head here to listen for yourself. If you only listen to one track, let it be MONSTER.
I played it on last weeks BBC intro Show (which you can listen to here still until tomorrow), and have not stopped playing it over and over in my little jukebox head since. 

Whaddyathink? 
I've added some more photos to the SHOP 

LOVE

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment