Tuesday, 2 March 2010

T.V. Show / New Top

Well hello. 

Two love bites of information for you: 

One.
I have a new T.V. show coming out at the end of this week. It's a BBC Norfolk Introducing production, presented by myself and my lovely co-presenter Greg, showcasing lots of little sessions/music videos/interviews/features with the best up and coming bands across the region but also elsewhere!
I finished filming for the pilot episode tonight, and it looks amazing!

If should be available to watch online at the weekend!


Two.
New top. New top.
This is what I wore today. 
(Now, after 4 hours of recording, and one massive indian meal with Lee, you might notice that the twinkle has left my eye, and i am, to say the very least, a tad bloated).
DSC_0008

(Lets play a game... it's called spot the crap in the background. 10 points for each item spotted)

Anyway, to cut a long story short - filming had some rather specific clothing dos and donts - and my wardrobe was just one HUGE dont.
So after two panic attacks and pissing a few people off yesterday, i settled with a lace body from topshop. 
But, it was not meant to be. My torso must be abnormally long, because there was a serious camel toe situation to deal with when i tried it on.

Today however, on a little trip to take back the evil lace body, i stumbled across this top in Miss Selfridge - a shop I never go in to - and I immediately fell in love.

What do you think?

One last thing. I have started a facebook group for Dusky Ledoux.
I'm going to endeavour to make it something different from this and my twitter - a place to see caasssual photos and talk to like-minded people... YEAH?

Love Love Love
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Aww you look just lovely! How dare they call your wardrobe a don't?! Have they SEEN your cat t-shirt?!? Idiots! I'll beat them up.
    Can't wait to see the show. Heard your radio show that you posted a link to somewhere, you were great! I'd be such a dithering goon on tv/radio. I have a bit of a lisp which is bad enough! You were just fab!
    I'm now a fan of yours on Facebook. As well as in daily life. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE HAIR!!!!

    i spot a christmas cracker ont' floor. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I love you, I can hear you talk when I read this :)
    will keep eyes peeled for the show! awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the show love! is it actually going to be on tv eventually or just online? Loving the outfit, the tights in particular, everything goes together really well!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this - you look all cool and happy! And ignore the bad TV people, clearly they are boring. Your wardrobe is a DO for me!

    ReplyDelete