Friday, 28 May 2010

OUTFIT POST: BBC TV Show Filming!

First of all, Hello to my new readers/followers/tweeters! You are by default (and from the depths of my haaart) my new BFFs.

Secondly: Sorry for the poor quality photos this time - they're all phone pictures!

Now, Let's get down to business:
This is, at the crux of it, an outfit post.

However, you may remember me telling you about an online T.V. show that I am presenting for BBC Norfolk Introducing. Well, we filmed the studio links for the second episode yesterday - and I can show you some sneak preview pictures!

I co-present the programme with the beautiful Greg Hackett (from the just as aesthetically pleasing and totally awesome band - The Loyal Few)

Isn't he sharp?

image



Here is what I wore:




image
image

Dress: Zara
Faux leather Jacket: H&M
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Office

Photo by Greg Hackett

Photo by Greg Hackett

Photo by Greg Hackett

There are some really exciting features on this episode that I can't wait to tell you about!

We're so lucky in Norfolk to have such diverse and supportive music scenes! 
It makes me really proud.

After a fun afternoon of filming, I headed to an evening of art and disco as my band mate and besto, Maxie Gedge, had her work in an exhibition:

image

image

Even the Spice Girls were diggin' the smoke machine:

106836350


I hope all you Brit's have a decadent Bank Holiday Weekend! I'm spending mine viewing houses (a whole other EXCITING story...), BBQ-ing, Family-ing, Working and hopefully sewing...


LOVE LOVE LOVE

xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the tv show!!!! SO fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know this?! That's so amazing, lovely! Congrats x

    ReplyDelete